The WPForms extension offers the possibility to integrate WPBruiser with Contact Form by WPForms plugin. At the click of a button all your forms built with WPForms will be protected by WPBruiser.
Installing WPBruiser – WPForms Extension
- In case you don’t already have WPBruiser installed, go to Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New
- Search for WPBruiser in the provided box , and click “Install Now”
- After the installation finishes, click “Activate” and you’re ready to configure WPBruiser
The WPBruiser WPForms extension is just like a regular WordPress plugin and the installation is almost exactly the same process. Once the extension is downloaded you can follow the steps below:
- Go to Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New
- Choose the “Upload” option located at the top of the page
- Click “Choose File” and navigate to the “zip” file you’ve downloaded
- Click “Install Now”
- After the installation finishes, click “Activate”
- Go to Dashboard -> WPBruiser -> Contact Forms
- Activate protection for WPForms
Extensions subject to yearly license for support and updates. View license terms.
- Version: 3.1.39
- Released: April 2, 2019
- Updated: May 4, 2020
Have a question? Help is needed? Feel free to contact us.